TAB Technician - Full Time
Reports to: Senior Project Manager
Compensation: $38.70 - $51.66/hr depending on experience. 5 hour days. 25 hours/week. 2 Weeks Vacation. Car & cell phone allowance. Extended benefits after 3 months probation. Paid training provided.
Hiring Need: Ongoing
BCG is looking for people with a good attitude and who is open to new ways of working.
Testing and balancing (TAB) of mechanical HVAC systems. Working with air and water systems to achieve the mechanical design.
• Two years’ experience as a balancer required. Fully experienced Balancing Tech preferred.
• Mechanical systems and/or electrical knowledge are preferred.
• Must have basic computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
• Be able to report to various projects throughout the Greater Vancouver area.
• Must be able to work alone at times and be able to self-manage.
• Must live in the Greater Vancouver area or Lower Mainland.
• Must have your own personal transportation.
• Must have no criminal record.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
• Good communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and well organized.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Full Time TAB Technician Application" as the subject line.